Sunday, June 14, 2020

Tradition Podcast: Four Facets of the Love of God

As a post-script to my article in Tradition on "Four Facets of the Love of God" I had the opportunity to discuss the theology and literature of C.S. Lewis with R' Mark Gottlieb, a member of Tradition’s editorial board. The podcast of that conversation is now online. We discuss a number of Narnia-related topics including the question of "Why there is no Jewish Narnia." I hope to expand on that topic over the next batch of posts. Stay tuned!

In the meantime I hope you enjoy listening to the podcast as I much as I had making it with R' Gottlieb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had the Pevensie Children Lived

One of the apparent challenges in Lewis literary oeuvre is the quick passing of the best characters. Wormwood's patient is killed by the...