My apologies for not posting recently. I'm trying to put together some non-Narnia related articles (on the formulation of the Friday night kiddush and the symbolism of the Tabernacle). Stay tuned though for thoughts on how the Pevensies would grow up (had they not been killed in a car crash) and also on the following question: is King Lune too kind?
Tuesday, May 14, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Appealing to the Temple of Tash
You Have Appealed to Tash, and in the Temple of Tash you shall be healed... The archvillain in "The Horse and His Boy," is Princ...
-
Six months ago we started analyzing a question posed by Michael Weingrad, "Why is there no Jewish Narnia?" This question has me...
-
I'm really happy to see R' Mark Gottlieb's review essay on P.H. Brazier's "A Hebraic Inkling" and "Freud...
-
I'm happy to announce that my interview with David Bates on Pints with Jack is now live. Thank you again to David for having me on. I h...
No comments:
Post a Comment