Though it has nothing to do with Narnia, I just wanted to let everyone know that my discussion with R' Drew of the Jewish Drinking Podcast is now live. Many thanks to R' Drew for giving me the opportunity to discuss this interesting topic which so neatly lies at the intersection Jewish Law and American History.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories Untold
Why was the Land of Telmar unpeopled when the pirates from our world were transported there? How did Fair Olvin turn the Giant Pire into sto...
-
Six months ago we started analyzing a question posed by Michael Weingrad, "Why is there no Jewish Narnia?" This question has me...
-
I'm really happy to see R' Mark Gottlieb's review essay on P.H. Brazier's "A Hebraic Inkling" and "Freud...
-
I'm happy to announce that my interview with David Bates on Pints with Jack is now live. Thank you again to David for having me on. I h...
No comments:
Post a Comment